Your home is staged, listed and live! Now what? The next step is to make sure your home looks as good as it did the day the photos were done. Here are 10 great tips to keep it that way:
- Wipe down cupboards and counters in kitchen and bathroom with vinegar to help deodorize, clean and disinfect.
- Sweep, vacuum and mop up spills and crumbs regularly.
- Make sure all trash bins are emptied. No one wants to smell yesterday’s dinner.
- Keep toilet lids closed at all times.
- Make sure the temperature is comfortable. Not too cold, not to hot.
- Turn on all the lights.
- Open all the blinds and curtains to allow natural light in.
- Put away stray toys, clothing, and shoes.
- Keep the front foyer clear.
- Clean up any pet waste in your yard.
The most important tip? Make sure you’re gone before the potential Buyers arrive!
These guidelines will help you get the most money for your home, and keep things on the up and up!